This time’s competition tests your musical knowledge and each of the following questions relates to a band, singer or composer that one of the team here – and Russ of course – is a fan of.
Once you have got all ten answers, rearrange the first letter of each to spell out one of our products. The answer may – or may not – be a plural.
- Name of the drummer of the rock band formed in 1967 at Charterhouse school, Godalming
- Eponymous album released by singer-songwriter born in Pennsylvania in 1989
- Grammy-winning Mexican acoustic guitar duo who collaborated with Hans Zimmer on a Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack
- Fleetwood Mac’s best-selling album
- Band responsible for the song Back in Black
- Songwriter and vocalist on Bark at the Moon
- _ _ _ _ _ The Priest, coronation anthem composed by Handel
- Bill _ _ _ _ _, pianist on Kind of Blue
- The name of the band the guitarist of which has a recording studio on the River Thames that we have supplied cables to
- Depeche Mode’s second studio album
The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and they will win one 1m Evo-100 PowerKord, worth £249.
Armed with your answer (we only need the name of the product rearranged from the first letters, not all the answers) send it to:
or by post to;
Connected 60 Competition
Russ Andrews Accessories
2B Moreland Court
Westmorland Business Park
LA9 6NS UK
We should receive your entry by 10th November 2022.
Terms and Conditions 1. The closing date for entries is 10th November 2022 and the winner will be notified by 16th November 2022; 2. The rules of entry are given in the text of the competition; 3. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries; 4. No purchase necessary to enter; 5. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified; 6. There is one winning prize of a 1m Evo-100 PowerKord mains cable; 7. The prize is not transferrable, cannot be exchanged for cash nor will a cash alternative be offered; 8. Our decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into; 9. We reserve the right to feature any entries and the names of entrants in future publications and publicity; 10. This promotion is not open to employees of Russ Andrews Accessories or their families, or anyone connected with the promotion; 11.The promoter is Russ Andrews Accessories Ltd, 2B Moreland Court, Kendal, LA9 6NS, UK.